Customized and Personalized Coaching

Monday, November 21, 2011

Now what?

I can't believe it's been over three weeks since B2B already.  After months of build-up and preparation, it's now a thing of the past. The world keeps turning and nothing is really any different. But I find myself wanted it to be different. Walking past unassuming people, I want to ask them if they can tell that I finished an ironman. I mean, surely, it must be a foremost on their minds, right? No, I'm afraid not. But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that no one else knows the difference because it's still mine. I did it. I trained. I raced. I finished. No one will ever be able to take that away from me. Ever.  So while I've felt that all-too-common post-race depression and I've done next to nothing since, I hold on to that thought and it always makes me smile.



Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment