Customized and Personalized Coaching

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Broken Record

It's starting to seem that way, isn't it? If not, read on and it soon will because, you see, I intend to bitch about the temperature....again.
I was all geared up to ride my bike to work this a.m. I woke up to a bone chilling 19 degrees. I just couldn't do it. I totally wimped out. But, come on! 19 degrees! In April! I need a little more, ya know? Am I being too picky?
I may have to really suck it up soon as gas prices are looking worse and worse by the day. We are sitting at $4.14 a gallon for regular with rumors of another $.20 increase over the next week or two.
The good news is the skies are blue and the sun in shining. I have to believe that somewhere deep down spring is trying to make an appearance.
I still haven't been able to track down the mysterious Rachel. Where are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment