Customized and Personalized Coaching

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Getting called out

So, I got a message from Drew saying there was a special surprise on his blog. He said this was motivation, but really I think he was calling me out for being such a blog slacker lately.
I knew it had been a while since I posted, but I didn't realize it had been quite as long as I thought. What a tool I am. So, thanks for the kick in the ass Drew.
Been pretty busy, obviously. I always think that winter is going to be a slow time of year but lately that has not been the case.
I did have some fun soaking up the sun in Hawaii for two weeks. We really need it after the winter we've had here in Kodiak. It's been pretty brutal with a ton of snow.
Anyway, one of the highlights was the day I rented a bike and road 35 miles of the Kona Ironman course. I'll tell you what, though. It's hot in Hawaii.
Haven't gone for a ride outside since that day. I've been putting some serious trainer miles in. I keep thinking I'll get my tired on asphalt one of these days, but winter is being awfully stubborn. It's presently 24 degrees with a windchill of 10. That's cold. I mean, it is April, right? DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment