Customized and Personalized Coaching

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Days that end in Y

I haven't been blogging much lately, I know. It's because my life doesn't change much these days.
Wake-up, workout, go to work, workout, work on dissertation, go to bed. Repeat on all days ending in y.

I did, however, get a lovely new MacBook that I am beyond excited about. I am really hoping to use it to pretty up my blog site and "relaunch" with gusto.

Next weekend is the Gold Nugget Triathlon in Anchorage. My fella and I are going to take the ferry to Homer and then drive to Anchorage. It should be a nice weekend in the "big" city and a great race. Last year's event was a blast and I am really looking forward to doing this one again.

As for Kodiak, well we have reason to celebrate. It's the 8th of May and we've already set three new daily precipitation records and are nearly at 6.5" for the month. Go team!

On another note, who knows about Bree Wee? Holy crap, this woman is amazing! I am going to claim all of her results from this point forward. Good strategy, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment