Customized and Personalized Coaching

Saturday, December 4, 2010

What have I done?

I don't think the magnitude of what I did this week has really sunk in, nor will it sink it for a while. On December 1st I registered for the Beach2Battleship full iron distance race. It was inevitable, I think we all knew it. But it is official and now I'm going public.
This morning I went on a longish run with two lovely ladies, Heather and Christy, who were kind enough to invite me along on their traditional 9 miler through Golden Gardens and Discovery Parks. I was stoked. New running friends, new route and it was sunny to boot! Well, my run was rubbish and I was embarrassed in front of what I hope to be new running partners. Of course there is nothing like a crap run to plant that lovely seed of doubt in your mind when you have just committed to doing a full bloody iron distance triathlon.
Am I in for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment