Customized and Personalized Coaching

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Indeed

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! My valentine sure knows the way to my heart.
Check out my V-day gift.

These are Asics Gel-Arctics. Yeah, Arctics. They are water resistant and have built in ice cleats.
How sweet is that? My only complaint is that our cold weather has turned to mostly rain which means I don't really need the cleats right now. These beauties will have to sit on the shelf until the snow returns.
So what do you all get? Was St. Valentine good to you?
More soon!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet treads! I've got a pair of the Asics Gel-attack all-terrain runners and love them. super trail shoe. I got lots of chocolate for valentines day and thus, many caloric reasons to a little bit harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Valentine brought me cross training in the form of a snowstorm. Shovelling. ;-) And a nice springy bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gift was definitely more useful than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Valentine certainly knows you!!! What an excellent present!!

    ReplyDelete