Customized and Personalized Coaching

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Almost April? Really? Are you sure? I am having trouble with this fact because the weather gods seem not to agree that spring should be here...or at least hint at coming. It's bloody freezing. Let's take a brief look at the weather for the past three days....you know, just for kicks.
Sunday: Average temp 21 degrees; max wind gust 24 mph
Monday: Average temp 25 degrees (ooooh, so hot. should have left my gloves home on this day); max wind gust 37 mph
Today: Currently 24 degrees with a wind chill of 11. So far we have seen a gust of only 36 mph, but the day is young, my friends.
Oh dear, I failed to mention the 4 inches of new snow on the ground.
Bitter? Nah. What would give you that impression?

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Monday in SW Montana was sunny and 60. Tuesday was rain/snow and 35. Wed. was snowstorm and 25 with howling winds and near zero visibility. So confusing how to dress for fickle weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrrrrr. Doesn't sound like spring to me at all!! I'll do my best to put in a good word to the weatherman for you, but he usually isn't too kind to me either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhhh, you making excuses or solutions Alaska girl...get out there and train!!!! ( i can only say this having bicycle commuted to work all winter in the snow myself) :)

    ReplyDelete