Customized and Personalized Coaching

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Family Expands

I know, I know. I promised more photos of Zion. They are coming. They have been downloaded onto my husband's laptop and the trouble with this is that it's never out of his procession for more than 36 seconds.
In the mean time, I have some news that is completely unrelated to triathlon, Alaska, or whales.
I'm bringing home my new kitten today. My previous cat, Bailey (a.k.a. The Tank) died just about a year ago and it's time to bring a new cat into our lives.
This is The Tank when he was small....before he expanded to his tank-like size









Bailey shortly before he died. A cat with a damn fine fashion sense.







The spouse is less than thrilled, but willing to make the sacrifice. At any rate, I need a name and I want your input. It's a girl kitten, but I don't suppose that make much of a difference in my opinion. Suggestions to date:
Zippy
Tick
Small Fry (she's the runt)
Pigeon
Bombay (after the gin)
Little F*cker (guess who's idea that was)

Another idea is to stick with a nautical theme, as our lab is named Jitney. A Jitney around these parts is a small fishing boat and not a stubby bus or trolley as in other parts of the world.
The bottom line is I need your vote and/or more suggestions.
In return, I will post Zion pics!

Making it happen,
Bree

3 comments:

  1. PYGMY. as in pygmy whales.
    PC. pygmy cat.
    RT or Arti(the i is femenine). runt cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I am not a cat guy, and without a pic it is really hard, but I would vote for Pigeon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what it's worth (because, honestly, I think you need to pick a suiting name for the personality and that is hard to tell from photos)...I like Zippy

    ReplyDelete