Customized and Personalized Coaching

Friday, May 11, 2007

Here she is...

Still not sold on a name yet. I was thinking of sticking with the latest trend and just naming her iCat. A name like Typhoon or Kamikaze may be more appropriate based on her actions over the first 24 hours in her new home. What about Asics? Too cheesy?
Here are a few pics for inspiration.








What's everyone up to this weekend? It must be getting into the thick of race season down there in the lower 48. I have an 8 or 9 mile run tomorrow and a 4 hour brick on Sunday. Can't wait!
Making it happen,
Bree

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the pic with kitty reaching up to drink out of (or at least check out) Dog's water dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!

    Naming is such a difficult thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Fizik?

    I dont know, I am terrible at naming animals.

    On a side note, I met a biologist from Alaska last week in Bonaire! I forget his name, but he was into ducks. Thought it was funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catalyst. it's what gets things started.

    ReplyDelete