Customized and Personalized Coaching

Friday, May 18, 2007

Race Weekend

I'm off the big city. Yep, heading to Anchorage for a women's only sprint race. I'm really looking forward to it. It's a race I've wanted to do for a couple of years but the timing has never worked out.
Gold Nugget Triathlon
Who else is racing this weekend? Aren't we suppose to be in the thick of it?
I'll post a race report when I get home on Sunday.
Good luck to all of you who are racing and have fun training to those of you who are not!
Making it happen,
Bree

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the race. We have a few women only races in town, I've been meaning to try one as well. I clicked to your site by way of TGD-I have a daughter who wants to be a marine biologist- I like pointing her to sites with women who are good role models-I'll have to send he here. Of course on the days she wants to be a fashion designer I send her to Wendy at off the deep end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bib numbers for a few tri-bloggers doine Florida 70.3 are posted on my blog today.

    Tri-mama, I think Bree is a great role model, too. That you'd put me in her company is a great compliment indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the race was a good one. Looking forward to reading about it. :)

    ReplyDelete