Customized and Personalized Coaching

Monday, June 4, 2007

It's cold, but at least my sister is famous

My sister is a movie star! A movie she filmed was shown at the Seattle True Independent Film Festival on Sunday. The movie is called Ben's Plan and is actually quite good. It nearly killed me to not be there for the screening, but she knew I was there in spirit. I guess the whole thing was quite an event, complete with a question and answering period with the stars and director. I hope she really enjoyed being in the spotlight! I'm so proud of her.

I'm really trying hard not to bitch about the weather, but it isn't easy.

... Daily record low temperature tied...
the low temperature on the 3rd was 33 degrees. This
tied the current daily record low set in 1973.

We did get a brief reprieve from the rain on Saturday, but it's back in full swing this morning. The good news is
I was able to get in my long workouts despite the weather. A long run of 9.5 miles on Saturday and 50 mile bike yesterday. I've entered my last training cycle before my first half IM in July. I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

I've posted this picture to remind us all that size and talent don't always matter as long as you've got the right attitude!


Making it happen,
Bree


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your sister is making it happen, too. Kudos to her!

    ReplyDelete