Customized and Personalized Coaching

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Kodiak Five: Rockin' Women of the Rock

This is the five Kodiak women who kicked total butt at the Gold Nugget Triathlon a week and half ago.

Out of nearly 1200 women, our last member still placed an impressive 194th with our top finisher breaking the top 20 at 17th! Collectively we placed 5th...still waiting to hear how many teams there were in total, but I can assure you it was more than 5!
I was very proud of my fellow teammates. A couple of gals had never raced in an organized triathlon before.
Here are a couple of additional pics of me during the race. In general, I try to stick with the "look like your crapping your pants" theme during any and all race photo ops.

Making it happen....
Bree
(Proud member of the Kodiak Five)

2 comments:

  1. Holy HOT chicks! and fast too. fantastic race ladies! keep it rock'n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great racing, wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete