Customized and Personalized Coaching

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dog days

It's hard not to feel a bit like a kept woman these days. The cold streak in Kodiak remains. We are currently sitting at an impressive 3 degrees right now, with wee bits of snow falling. I'm all for being tough and training through the winter, but I've realized once it gets below about 10 degrees your nose hairs freeze far too fast to make breathing all that effective.
My poor pooch is stuck inside as well because she split her nail open, which has proved to be a very difficult thing to explain to her. Although she cocks her head from side-to-side, I am doubtful that she really understands what I am telling her.
I also have a cold, which is more irritating than the weather.
And in very bizarre news....19 eagles died after they gorged themselves in a truck full of fish waste. They were so slimed that they couldn't fly or clean themselves and they basically froze to death.

The good news...I'm off to Hawaii in about three weeks time. Bet those eagles wish they were too.
Making it happen...sans fish slime,
Bree

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the cold and your cold. Hawaii sounds damn good right about now.
    I heard about those eagles on the news yesterday. very weird. I hope they get all that slime off so they get on their merry way.

    ReplyDelete