Customized and Personalized Coaching

Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year

I'm not sure what happened exactly. Just a few minutes ago I looked at the calendar on the wall and it was just after Halloween, but when I looked up again just now it was already January.
My life has been busy, but I've missed posted on the blog for the simple reason that it forces me to spend some time thinking about what has been going on in my life and reflect. OK, I realize it's not always that dramatic, but it's true.

Winter is suppose to be my slow time of year with work. My plan was to cut back my work hours to half time in late fall and spend more hours working on my dissertation. Well, that has happened to a degree except that I am working half again as many hours and still working on my dissertation.

I have a few pics to post of the past several weeks. Whales and snow mostly.

I also want to take just a moment to honor the 6 people who were killed in Kodiak in a plane wreck on Saturday. Though I did not know any of them personally, a tragedy such as this hits small communities pretty hard. My thoughts go out to all of the families of those lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment