Customized and Personalized Coaching

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wish lists and squash suicide

So, what is everyone wishing for this year? Is there one piece of clothing, gear, pair of shoes, gadget, etc. that you are dying to find under the tree (or minora) this year? I'm trying to put together a little list of my own and thought there are probably a ton of great ideas out there. I also wonder what some of the things you train or race with that you could not live without. I'm a gear whore and gadget geek, so I am always on the lookout for the newest and greatest!

Is it getting cold yet? It is here! A couple of inches of snow this week reminded everyone that winter is an unavoidable reality. It can be a shocking reality. It really breaks my heart for the folks that love fall. My poor Halloween pumpkin jumped of the table when he saw the first few flakes of the white stuff fall.
Tragic...

Making it happen....(after cleaning up pumpkin guts)
Bree

4 comments:

  1. My pumpkins are going to hop into the last lawn and garden waste pick-up tomorrow.

    (We had flakes in the air yesterday.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Santa,
    I've been pretty darn nice this year and I'd like a new Trek mountain bike. Or a new Surly Pugsley...
    and hardwood flooring for the upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a power meter next to my iPhone under the tree. But, trying to be conservative this year, and I can do without.

    And it's a cool 75 degrees in Madison, Mississippi. Almost winter. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets see some hardcore winter training stories and pics!! cmon Kodiak girl step it up!

    ReplyDelete