Customized and Personalized Coaching

Monday, June 2, 2008

No end in sight

And the start of June brings more rain.
The front page of the paper today reads:
May was 2nd wettest, 3rd snowest; June halfway to record drench.

Yes, folks. You've read it correctly. It's the 2nd of June and the city of Kodiak is already half way to being the wettest June on record. Overachievers, we are. I don't mind a nice rain storm now and again, but the constant gray and pouring rain gets hold quickly.

I know my blog page looks like crap. I'm waffling on how to proceed. Does anyone out there have a .mac account? If so, is it worth the dough?

Since turning in a draft of my dissertation to my committee, I'm finding myself with some extra time on my hands. It makes me nervous and edgy. Guess I'll have to work out some more.

I'm entering a "run focus" phase of my training plan in prep for a 4th of July 10K and then the Portland Marathon in October.

Making it happen (slosh, slosh)
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment