Customized and Personalized Coaching

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Steelman Bikes


A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend...oh you get the idea, is selling her custom carbon fiber Steelman bike.
I don't know much about these bikes, but apparently this one was custom built for $11K and I can get it for $4500.
Here are the specs:
Shimano Ultegra compact Road Kit with
Fulcrum Racing 3 Wheels. 165 MM Compact Crankset 34-50. Ritchey Pro
Bar 40 CM, Ritchey 9CM Stem, Ritchey Pro Carbon seat post, Flite Lady
Gel Flow Saddle, 12-27 Cassette , Conti GP4000 Tires.

I currently ride a size cm Cervelo Dual and was told that the effective size of this bike is 47 to 51.

I know nothing about these bikes. I'm thinking it's probably not worth it. Why buy a custom bike that's not custom for me? But, on the other hand, it's a100% carbon fiber frame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment