Customized and Personalized Coaching

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hungry?


Saw this fella (lady?) gorging this morning. I feel like this after my long runs sometimes, only I much prefer to engulf ice cream.
It's beautiful here today. The sun is shining and I believe we broke another temperature record. It's such a stark contrast to just a few weeks ago. I don't think anyone has expected this turn around in the weather pattern. I will certainly take what I can get though.
I'm enjoying my recovery week. It's amazing how much my perspective has changed since beginning this triathlon/endurance training journey about 4 years ago. Yesterday, my schedule called for a 30 minute run. Four years ago that would have been my long run and now I think it's hardly worth lacing up for. Got to love the miracle that is adaptation.
Making it happen...
Bree

3 comments: