Customized and Personalized Coaching

Friday, June 15, 2007

Team Solstix

Check this out!

That is my husband (blue shirt) with his business partner accepting an award for achievement in marketing. And, by the way, the woman in the picture is the governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin. Big time baby! The award was given by Global Food Collaborative and it is in recognition of Kodiak Solstix. WHAT?! You have not heard of Kodiak Solstix? How can that be? A Solstix is basically a "slim jim" made out of salmon. We make them in two flavors: spicy pepper and teriyaki. They are a great source of lean protein and omega-3's. Obviously I am bias, but they really are perfect nutrition for athletes. I eat at least 2 a day, sometimes more.
Needless to say, I am bursting with pride. Starting a business is a tremendous amount of work and to see it finally starting to pay off is incredibly gratifying.
Making it happen...
Bree: Fueled by Solstix
UPDATE:
You can buy Kodiak Solstix at www.kodiaksolstix.com or www.wildrivergrilling.com

4 comments:

  1. Spicy pepper solstix sounds good. do they sell them outside of alaska?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those sound good, and healthy. send me some and I will test drive them in the Bend Oregon market

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. All round.

    And spot the Canadian.

    I had to google slim jim, because I thought it was some kind of lock picking device. (Which it is.) But I had no idea it was also a foodstuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Salmon is THE wonderfood supreme!

    ReplyDelete