Customized and Personalized Coaching

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh, it's on!

I'm gonna do it. I'm going to "toe" the line in Richland Washington on Sunday and run 26.2. After reassurance from the doc that I could do no more harm, I've decided that I really have nothing to lose. Even better is the fact that I ran on Saturday and yesterday with only moderate discomfort. A near miracle? Probably, but I'll take it.
Here is a picture of what my toe looked like 4 days after the near toeputation.

Not as bad as you would think, right? Maybe I will take a new pictures so you can see it's amazing transformation.
Today I am traveling to San Diego where I have two days of meetings before heading to Washington for the race. So, assuming I survive the city that is on fire down south, I'll be marathon bound in a few short days. Stay tuned!
Making it happen....
Bree

1 comment:

  1. Good news!
    The toe looks...ah...not bad.
    Try not to inhale to much smoke in SD.
    Have a great race.

    ReplyDelete