Customized and Personalized Coaching

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You have GOT to be kidding me?


I have to diverge a bit from the standard topics of this blog and vent a bit about the recent news that the Supreme Court will hear the Exxon oil spill appeal. What a joke. This litigation has been going on for18 years and over 20% of the original plaintiffs have died. While I am relative newbie to the state of Alaska, my husband and many more like him, have been dealing with this mess for far too long. Every quarter Exxon posts massive and record breaking profits while thousands of Alaskans have been asked to accept the fate of their ruined ecosystem. It is an embarrassment and a true tragedy.


1 comment:

  1. OK, now I'm getting a bit miffed. I've been personnally boycotting Exxon gas stations for a few years now but this just might put me over the top. I'm sending you a can of WHOOPASS you can use on THEM.
    What ever happend to being responsible and cleaning up afer oneself?
    Ugh, honestly.

    ReplyDelete