Customized and Personalized Coaching

Friday, October 12, 2007

What NOT to do

So, just in case there was any doubt, I would suggest that two weeks before marathon weekend, do not drop a boat trailer on your foot. I did it today just to see what would happen. It turns out it doesn't feel so great and calls for a trip to the ER.
The diagnosis: major soft tissue damage, including a nice laceration to the bone on my second right toe. No broken bones.
The bad news: D'uh!
The good news: to quote the ER doc "If it was one week until he marathon I would say no way, but two weeks I will say maybe. "
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send me healing vibes.
I have a follow-up doctor's appointment on Monday and hope to know more by then.
Making it happen....(unfortunately)
Bree

2 comments:

  1. HEALING VIBES, HEALING VIBES, HEALING VIBES, HEALING VIBES...infinity...

    ReplyDelete